Join today to help us improve the lives of more than 75,000 Connecticut students with disabilities. Every child deserves meaningful educational opportunity – to prepare them for post-secondary education or training, employment, and independent living. YOU can make a difference!
What benefits do members receive?
All members receive:
- 1. Discounts on conferences, seminars, and training.
- 2. Access to Parent Advisor services (hourly fees are additional, based on a sliding scale)
- 3. Access to SpEdConnecticut’s extensive library of resources
- 4. Notification of upcoming learning opportunities, research studies, important legislation, and events.
How does SpEdConnecticut use member fees?
Member fees are used to offset the yearly expenses associated with running an office in downtown Hartford. Your membership also helps to ensure that our parent advisors have the training and support that is required to meet the needs of the child. SpEdConnecticut acts as a voice for children with disabilities, providing data and other information to the media, legislators, disability organizations, and others.
How do I become a member of SpEdConnecticut?
- $40 Client family using PA services
- $100 Nonprofit Corporate
- $50 Individual
- $100 Colleague
- $250 Supporter
How do I join? 1. Download our application form (PDF), fill it out, and send it to us at
75 Charter Oak Avenue, Bldg 2 Suite 206 , Hartford, CT 06106